US Lacrosse is the national governing body of men and women's lacrosse in the United States. It provides a leadership role in virtually every aspect of the game and has more than 450,000 members throughout ...
Us lacrosse is the home of the nation's fastest growing youth sport. We are 427,000 members strong including players, coaches, officials, volunteers, league leaders and fans. We provide members with relevant benefits including:
* secondary insurance coverage
* subscription to lacrosse magazine
* discounts on game tickets, gear, apparel and more
* special member pricing for the us lacrosse national convention
* eligibility for grants and free resources to help grow lacrosse in your area
* member's only emails with tips and special offers
An ongoing strategic focus for us lacrosse is the development and delivery of standardized training for coaches and officials around the country, and to expand its first stick program of providing playing opportunities to kids by providing start-up equipment, training for coaches, and development assistance.
* 50,197 coaches accessed and completed us lacrosse training resources in 2018
* 73,520 enrollments in us lacrosse officials e-learning courses in 2018
* $740,000 in equipment to 232 first stick grant recipients
* 3,100 participants in trylax, a new us lacrosse initiative introducing the sport utilizing the lacrosse athlete development model
* 13,000 us lacrosse coach members that completed free background checks in 2018
Us lacrosse offers access to playing opportunities and tournaments, provided a series of regional and national events, hosted the lacrosse national convention - the premier education event in the sport, and provided oversight for all aspects of the us men's and women's team programs.